01.Sending an E-mail is similar to–
(A) writing a letter (B) drawing a picture (C) talking on the phone
(D) sending a package (E) None of these (Ans : A)
02.The value of the property shown in the account books after allowing necessary depreciation is called as
(1) Scrap value (2) Salvage value (3) Book value (4) Market value
03.A revised estimate is prepared if sanctioned estimate exceeds
(1) 3% (2) 5% (3) 8% (4) 10%
04.The following is not a Constitutional authority in India :
(1) Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(2) National Commission for Scheduled Castes
(3) Union Public Service Commission
(4) Planning Commission
05.The least corrupt nation in the world
(1) Finland (2) New Zealand (3) Singapore (4) Denmark
06.Which of the right below is not a fundamental right under the Indian Constitution ?
1. Right to Equality 2. Right to Freedom of Speech 3. Right to change Religion 4. Right to Work
07.Which one of the following writs is issued by the High Court to a lower court or a quasi-judicial body to stop proceedings in a particular case where it has no jurisdiction ?
(1) Habeas Corpus (2) Prohibition (3) Quo Warranto (4) Certiorari
08. Which one of the following tribes resides in Tamil Nadu ?
(1) Gonds (2) Bhils (3) Todas (4) Santhals
09. The Current Account on the Balance of Payments in India is functionally classified into which two categories ?
(1) Merchandise and Invisibles (2) Loans and Amortisation