Drawbacks of education department
- Slow process in bavanisagar training
- Late promotions - same time appointment in other departments have got promotions and increments very quickly
- Professional tax not deducted automatically in salary like other department (Health Dept)
- Very hard job to Jr Asst JA in some schools
- NOW A DAYS JUNIOR ASSISTANT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF ACCOUNTS, AUDIT, LAW, RTI, COMPUTER, TYPING, INTERNET, OFFICE AUTOMATION AND GOVERNMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
- generate income by construct shopping complex in government school campus buildings frontside
- Computer test should be added in tnpsc departmental exams
- yearly 3 times note & books distribution have 3 times transport expenses so avoid it.
- now a days government schools and teachers are increase and govt school education quality was improved so reduce the number of aided schools
- to avoid poor quality of PWD buildings for schools we can create a new own department housing board corporation as like as police department so we can avoid pwd commission and building quality and life.
- Additional departmental exams for government staff in computer operating and RTI Laws to enhance best operation of government office and good public service
- In audit separate inspection for bills from shops whether it is originally purchased or not? (because more shops give empty TIN bills also for tax commission)
- In tamilnadu professional tax is very high when compare to other states.
- Typist and labassistant have equal salary to junior Assistant but they have no responsibilities & other risks like JA
- TA/TTA should be directly given to JA salary a/c